1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Complimentary nights at Venetian/Palazzo

Discussion in 'Comps' started by nikchujju, Aug 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikchujju

nikchujju Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi All,

Need some help? I have been offered complimentary rooms for max of 3 nights at Venetian or Palazzo. Its Sunday thru Thursday only. Is there a way to change it to Friday thru Monday?. I can only travel on weekends and would really like to use this offer. Can i just call them and request them to change the days? Please advice

Thanks in Advance

2. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Probably not. They will give you reduced rates for the weekends. You can call them and give it a shot.

3. seviay

seviay High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, you'll probably be able to get 1 free night + reduced room rate or just reduced room rate for Fri/Sat, depending on the weekend. It certainly can't hurt to ask

4. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That offer is to help them fill their rooms during the week. They will give you a discount on rooms for the weekend... but they won't be close to being free.

5. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed. On a side note I got an offer months ago same as yours. Just weekdays. I took them up on it and gave them the same play I do around town. Within a month they started sending me 3 days, any day of the week, plus a little free play. So if you are looking to start staying there just take the hit once and show them some love and you should start getting offers you can use.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.