1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

"Complimentary Food and Beverage" at Aria

Discussion in 'Comps' started by dankyone, May 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I have an email offer from Aria including Sky Suites, "complimentary food and beverage", $400 resort credit, limo, 2 free MGM shows. Sounds great.

My understanding is that "complimentary food and beverage" in the email means RFB in today's MGM-ese.

This is not completely out of line, as my host there would probably provide something like corner suite in the main hotel and $150/day food and bev, or an Aria Suite in sky suites and "talk about food and bev on the back end" but certainly not RFB upfront in sky suites.

My sense is that the offer really means we will put you in sky suites and offer $400 in food and bev upfront. That would be fine with me, but if the offer means RFB, which my host would not book me in at, should I just call up mlife and take it? Comments please.

2. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

The SS room could be a deluxe room in the SS tower. I booked a SS offer for July 4th weekend and I was told it was for a standard room in the SS tower. You can find out pretty easy by calling VIP services...they will be able to tell you what you are coded for fairly quickly.

3. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    this

4. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get that--I've been in sky suites 4 times, twice in a standard room and twice in a suite. It seems to be based on play on the last trip. I'm wondering if "complimentary food and beverage" means RFB.

5. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wonder it it means a fruit basket "amenity" and some bottled waters?

6. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the same offer and called VIP marketing. They told me it would $150-$350 a day food and beverage and only a host can tell you specifically how much it is per day. I assumed, maybe incorrectly, that it was food and beverage AND a $400 resort credit for other things, etc.

Didn't know about the room though. I didn't think to ask. So is a deluxe room in the spa tower better than a corner suite?

Last edited: May 21, 2015
  7. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is how I would understand the offer.
    Ask host or VIP if the offer is the same for a one bedroom Aria Suite.

8. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I called again for clarification. This is food and beverage (as I said previously - amount per day to be determined by your host - $150-$350 per day) AND another $400 in resort credit. My offer is just for the Deluxe room in the Sky Suite.

9. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I did wind up calling my host at Aria. She said she would give me $150/day for food and bev and a regular room in SkySuites. I thought that was fair and I did make a booking. I will be interested to see the newly designated Sky Pool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.