1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Comped rooms + reduce room rate?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by RiddickBull, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received comped 3 days at Aria, which I plan to use in a few weeks. My friend's brother is going at the same time. I received an offer to MB for reduced rooms rates + $100 resort credit. He wanted me to book the offer at MB where he would pay me back for the reduced room rates.

Will I able to do this? I already booked my room for Aria. On the MLife website, it says I can still use my "reduce room rate offer" at MB. I thought only one offer could be used at one time.

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    while it's possible they could cancel the MB res even after you've booked it, since it's not a comp, you'll likely not have any problems. but why not just talk to your host at Aria and ask what he can do about another room for your friend.

3. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I generally book through a host. This time I am booking through corporate offers. I low played the last 2 trips which I booked through corporate offers. I plan to low play again. I don't want to use a host and low play.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Call and ask what they will do at Aria for you vs doing MB. You never know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.