1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Comped Paris room

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Girlie, May 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Girlie

Girlie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Recently booked a comped room at Paris, for the beginning of June. The only room that was offered as a comp was a pet-stay room. I do not have a pet, will I be able to get a regular room?

2. bdautch

bdautch VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I'm you, I assume that I'm gonna get a stinky stank room that smells like dogs from the last guest. I would definitely expect a pet-specific room. If that's not OK, I would revisit your CET comps and pick another property instead. I've been in your shoes, and one Pet Stay visit convinced me that it's better to downgrade properties and get normal accommodations than have a nice Pet Stay room.

3. Scotch12rox

Scotch12rox Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked a comp pet stay a couple months ago with no activity at CET properties in a long time. Did the $20 sandwich and wound up in a nice renovated room on the 23rd floor.

4. Maxbet

Maxbet Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would recheck the CET calendar and see if a regular room is available. Read a similar thread awhile back and that poster also had petstay booked, had the standard room available when he rechecked. If regular room comes up, use the modify tab on your current reservation, or just call CET. Enjoy your trip!

5. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And whether or not you can upgrade is all dependent on occupancy & events at that time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.