1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Comp night at an MGM hotel

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by hrk85, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hrk85

hrk85 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was reading the fine print for the Comp nights at different MGM hotel properties. Most of them say they cannot be used with existing reservations. So does this mean I could redeem 2 comp nights at the MGM Grand, and then make my reservation for the next 2 days after? I want to stay in the hotel 4 nights. WOuld I have to move rooms and everything? Would there be a time period when I don't have somewhere to keep my belongings if I do have to move rooms?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, this is possible as long as the nights you pay for aren't booked through mLife as there is a 72 hour time limit between room offers used.

No, you wouldn't have to move. At check in, have them combine your 2 reservations. You MAY need to go to the front desk in between reservations to have them remake your room key, but I've only experienced that at Mirage.

If you need to store you luggage, just contact the bell desk. They can hold it for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.