1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Comp Drinks at Bar

Discussion in 'Comps' started by ttonetom, Mar 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FYMYAWF

FYMYAWF VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK...not sure what our options are if we're at a resort that does the ticket system. Kinda is what it is unless you're saying...what are you saying? Play VP elsewhere? Suppose that's an option for a while until it becomes the standard at most if not all resorts, which it will.

I think the Cosmo system is fair; drink when bill goes in, reasonable frequency thereafter and no major restrictions on the drink, I asked for a shot of Belvedere and the bartender didn't bat an eye.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. DAS4413

DAS4413 MIA

YOU must be prettier than me. LOL

3. DAS4413

DAS4413 MIA

All i know is we were playing at the round bar by the front entrance of the Venetian you could see the lights on the Back Side of the machine Blue .Red. Green since it was round. Blue when you put a $20 in. Turns Green when you played enough for a free drink and Red if you need to play more.

4. Hoofy7

Hoofy7 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I usually always play on Palazzo side. Maybe I never noticed them, but I don't think it's enforced if they do. Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.