1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Comedy shows

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Michael Sproles, Feb 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    CT still does props and most of the props are hilarious.

I just booked Ralphie May in May

2. whitedog420

whitedog420 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw Laughternoon with Adam London at the D this past week. Pretty good 4pm show, but only an hour long.

3. Happygirl21

Happygirl21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As usually is the case, I seem to march to a different band not just drummer. Anyway, although neither of these guys shows are comedy, per-se, I have seen both Marc Savard and Kevin Lepine, hypnotists. Honestly both shows were hilarious. Savard is at V-theater at PH/MM Mall, my bf and I were just reflecting on his show last night and were laughing about it still. I got the tickets from Groupon for $17. each. Lepine is at Binions and we got the tickets for $21 from the Tix4tonight both. I would very comfortably recommend either one for something a little different.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  4. VegasTravelNews

VegasTravelNews MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. Barcuss

Barcuss Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Happygirl21, its funny you mention them, we were just looking at those shows and looked a a video of Kevin Lepine and it really seemed like a funny show. I think we will go....

• Like Like x 1
  6. Happygirl21

Happygirl21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yay!!! Honestly, both guys were great! The only thing I'll say, I thought Savards last piece was hysterically funny but again both shows were awesome.

I actually volunteered at Lepines but was not able to be put under. Might have been just as well in the end. It does not take place in a traditional "theater" and the area its self is kind of small. I thought the layout and seats for Savards show was a bit better but again both shows are a lot of fun!

I'll be curious to hear your thoughts after! Have fun and enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.