1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Combining comp room nights

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by 16gauge, Jul 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 16gauge

16gauge Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I each just purchased an Aria single night room award for consecutive nights. Having been away from the myvegas game for a couple years, booking of the rooms has changed. The last time we booked myvegas rooms, we called a phone number and the operator would link our two separate awards into a single stay. With the new procedure of having to book on-line via Mlife accounts, how do we link our two single nights into one two night stay so we do not have to check out and re-check back in?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tell them at check-in to link the stays together. Sometimes you may still need to go do the next day to get the room keys setup again, but those days seem to be fewer and fewer anymore.

3. smerrian

smerrian View from Bally's

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've always just gone to the front desk early in the am and asked them to check us out and check us back into the same room on the new reservation. Never had a problem.

4. xraykimber

xraykimber Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband and I have booked rewards on MyVegas for 1 room night on our separate Mlife accounts a few times. At the Mirage and MGM. Even when we tell them at check in we have had to go and get new keys issued because they call it a back to back reservation. Our keys actually deactivated at check out time. Housekeeping will also ignore the do not disturb sign if it is after check out time on the first night so beware. Best to go down in the morning before check out to prevent hassles of getting locked out(like we did one time when we went to the pool. Not fun standing in a long desk line in swimsuits.) or housekeeping walking in unexpected. It seems like a hassle, but we do it for free rooms.

5. gregster44

gregster44 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have always just linked them at check-in and have never had an issue with needing keys activating again

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.