1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Club Crawl?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by QuaDxAceZ, Jan 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QuaDxAceZ

QuaDxAceZ High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    going to be in LV for super bowl weekend. it will be 3 guys in their late 20's/early 30's. Not big club go'ers but we are looking to do the club thing on Saturday night. I heard that some of these club crawls are a good time. Anyone have any experience or recommendations for a certain club crawl company?

2. Trademark24

Trademark24 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sin city club crawl. You can usually find coupon codes floating around online for good discounts as well.

3. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ditto this. My 21 yr old son and his buddies used Sin City Club crawl their first trip and LOVED it. No cover charges, no lines. When they returned the following year, they did the club crawl twice. They mainly wanted in Drai's and it is the best way in, plus they loved the drinks and crowd on the party bus. Yelp usually has a discount.

Enjoy!
    diane

4. QuaDxAceZ

QuaDxAceZ High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    awesome thanks for the advice!

5. Sidekicknick

Sidekicknick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would generally advise putting the money to bottle service, but with three it gets pricey.
    As long as the club lineup for that night is good, it isn't a terrible option. Depending the cost though, I've usually found it better to get a table at the club you really want to be at that evening. It sounds lazy/stuipd/whatever, but trying to switch between more than 2 places in an evening is a hassle with a group.... 3 isn't too bad though.

I would assume that evening you could get a bottle of Grey Goose and Moet for like $500, or two bottles of Goose for $600 + tax/tip. So kinda spendy.

If your goal is to meet girls I suggest a table + bottles 10 out of 10 times, if its just party then the crawl is probably a better option.

6. QuaDxAceZ

QuaDxAceZ High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have done the bottle/table service at a vegas club in the past and it gets really pricey really fast. The bottles alone are crazy expensive, but I also feel like I am tipping everyone throughout the night(host to get a better table, security to watch the table/bring over girls, etc.). we arent really looking to spend $400+ per person for the night and the main goal isnt to meet girls(its near the top but not the main goal lol). We are looking to have a good time and just party and meet some new fun people which I hear the club crawl is a great option

7. Djtrev

Djtrev Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would recommend sin city club crawl. I have done the crawl two times and both times had a great time.if you call them they will give you code when you buy there tickets online. Last time I bought I think the code was 074 which made the tickets only 30 dollars.

8. cam9219

cam9219 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Highly suggest the club crawl for what you are looking for. It's a great low-cost way (particularly for a group of guys) to party in Vegas. I also think it's a major plus that the crawl buses have drinks in them which can keep you going without paying $20 a drink in the club. I've done both Sin City Club Crawl and NiteTours and had great times on each. Though Sin City was cheaper, the thing I liked about NiteTours was that they keep the group smaller which makes it a bit easier to meet people.

You are going on a very high traffic weekend so do not have high expectations for the clubs you will hit. They already typically are restricted to mid to lower tier clubs, but this weekend will surely be lower tiers. Think 1OAK, Bank, Chateau, Drais, etc.

9. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  10. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go to groupon and you can get tickets for $39 each

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.