1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Club Crawl Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by lsiunsuex, Apr 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lsiunsuex

lsiunsuex Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any club crawl recommendations?

There's a ton of them on Groupon but they all look the same to us.

Is there anything stopping you from staying at 1 of the clubs or do they do a roll call every time the group gets back on the bus ? With this question - the wife noticed a few of them end up at a strip club - something she doesn't want to do - could we just end up where ever we end up and uber it back to our hotel?

2. jtdestef

jtdestef Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would call around and see which ones have the best lineup on whatever night you're going. I did Sin City last time I was there and had a pretty good time. To answer your 2nd question, you can stay at any of the clubs if you wish to. I wish I had stayed at Drais when I did mine instead of going to the Bank to finish it up.

3. cam9219

cam9219 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The second club is usually a safe bet to stay at if you are having fun. The last club on most company's trips are clubs that are in essence trying to pull people in at primetime which doesn't scream "this is where you want to be".

Despite a higher cost, I have preferred Nite Tours because they keep the groups smaller which allows for a bit more mingling. Sin City felt large so it didn't feel as friendly as a crawl though the hosts were great and it was still fun.

4. hattrick225

hattrick225 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used Nite Tours several years ago, and would recommend. Agree on the smaller group size, made it much better for mingling

5. lsiunsuex

lsiunsuex Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone. Nite Tours looks pretty good and reasonably priced - will probably go with that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.