1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cirque

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Annie Vegas, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annie Vegas

Annie Vegas Low-Roller

I am looking for some information on the Cirque shows. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that for all the years I've visited Sin City, I've never seen a Cirque show. Now we're thinking we might like to. However, I am so confused by it all. Is there an original Cirque show or is it now gone? What is the difference between them all? Any "expert" advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    they're all different. none of the shows in Vegas are "original". the closest to the original style that you're going to find is Mystere. O and KA are other generally very popular shows. one of those 3 is what i would recommend for your first show. Zarkana is the newest one and got really good reviews, but i won't be seeing it until Sunday. definitely stay away from Criss Angel and only do Love if you're really into the Beatles.

3. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    O! FTW!!!!

4. Annie Vegas

Annie Vegas Low-Roller

Okay, I'm a dummy, what's FTW?

5. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For the win

6. Reefer

Reefer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with shifter...they are all different. I would start with Mystere. I am really excited to see Zarkana based on what I read in the Vegas Sun. I believe it's replacing Viva Elvis which we did not bother to see based on reviews. In order so far we like Mystere, O, Love & KA. You'll enjoy any you see. We also saw LeReve which is not a Cirque show but similar.

7. sincityJEN

sincityJEN Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with the previous post, O would probably be the best show to watch. Zarkana is tho, and I heard it was good. Try those two.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.