1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cirque Ka seating

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by TrueblueAl, Nov 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrueblueAl

TrueblueAl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was looking at booking tickets form KA as an xmas present fro my mrs for our trip next year. was lookg at the seating plan and sections 101 and 103 as the tickets are a lot cheaper than the middle 102 section. For the date i was looking at i have my choice of seats and was wondering if these sections are ok. i was looking at front row inside aisle seats for these sections and just wondering if thise seats are ok or if there are any restricted views in those areas?

2. deansrobinson

deansrobinson VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm pretty sure if it was 'restricted view' , that'd be mentioned. I'd bet the price differential is a simple function of center seats are always more desirable than side views. We were in Section 102 but the entire theater is such that there isn't a really 'bad' seat (as far as we could tell).

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. TrueblueAl

TrueblueAl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Magic, thanks. Thats a christmas present sorted out then :)

4. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've sat in section 101 multiple times and it's a good spot. Def. aim for closer to the end of the row near section 102 as it will provide a better view point. There are one or two scenes that happen above and slightly behind you, but I wouldn't sit further back. I've sat front and center for one show, and it's pretty cool to see the performers up close and running by you throughout the show.

5. PsyDoc

PsyDoc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with deansrobinson - as far as I could tell, there was not a bad seat in the entire theater.

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would agree you would be okay with about anywhere, but would avoid being too far left of right.

Personally I like to avoid the closer up seats so you can take in things better, but you should be okay if in the very front.

7. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMHO, front row is too close. We sat in the left hand section and I took middle aisle and was very satisfied (for the price)

Second HGS Event at Bellagio, but I'm slumming by staying at Excalibur
    Bangkok, Resort World Genting, and MGM Cotai
  8. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did Ka last year with free tickets from MyVegas. We sat in the first 10 rows and a bit to the side in the main section.

The stage moves up in the air and rotates and turns etc. There are things going on high above on platforms along the right and left walls.

I too think it would be better to be back a little to take it all in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.