1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cirque du Soleil $100 eGift Card at Costco

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by DeadManHand, May 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Count de Monet

Count de Monet High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I happened to go to my local Costco today and saw this offer on their gift card wall. I looked and it is also available online, $79.99 per $100 gift card that is sent via email. Maximum order quantity is 11.

More info from the Costco website:

Features:
    • Is exclusively redeemable online at www.cirquedusoleil.com/gift-cards
    • The Cirque du Soleil eGift card grants you or your recipient access to tickets, in any seating category
    • Access to tickets to Cirque du Soleil shows performed in the United States and Canada only (subject to ticket availability)
    US Permanent Shows:
    • Mystère
    • “O”
    • Zumanity
    • Michael Jackson ONE
    • The Beatles LOVE
    • Criss Angel MINDFREAK LIVE!
    • La Nouba
    • Paramour
    US and Canadian Touring Shows:
    • VOLTA
    • LUZIA
    • KURIOS - Cabinet of Curiosities
    • OVO
    • TORUK – The First Flight
    For more information about Cirque du Soleil, visit: www.cirquedusoleil.com

When you purchase Cirque du Soleil™, an eGift Card will be emailed to you normally within the hour. Please make sure that you double-check your email address when you place your order. You must redeem your eGift Card on www.cirquedusoleil.com/gift-cards to reserve your seats.

How to Redeem:
    Cirque du Soleil Terms & Conditions:
    • Recipient’s email address MUST be supplied in email field on Shipping Address page
    • Funds on your gift eCard do not expire. No service fees apply on your gift eCard
    • Your eGift Card is redeemable for the purchase of tickets to Cirque du Soleil shows presented in the United States of America and Canada. Any purchases using the ecard are subject to Cirque du Soleil’s return policy and the amount of any refund will be placed back on the eGift Card
    • Not redeemable for cash unless required by the law
    • Protect this eGift Card like cash. Lost, stolen or damaged gift e-cards may only be replaced, up to the amount of any remaining funds, with satisfactory proof of purchase and eCard number
    • For balance inquiry or other questions, visit cirquedusoleil.com/gift-cards or call customer service 1-877-924-7783
    • eGift Card carries no implied warranties and is not a credit card or debit card
    • The cardholder agreement is available on the website www.cirquedusoleil.com/gift-cards/cardholder-agreement/us
    • Redemption of the eGift Card use indicates acceptance of these terms

2. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info.

40th Wedding Anniversary if we make it that long
  3. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like you need to purchase the tickets through the gift card link, which doesn't look like you can get discount prices unless you have a promo code. There is a 20% off discount on the Cirque site but doesn't give the discount code.

4. Neemtree

Neemtree Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can use the cards in person at the box office. Just got back from a trip you have to activate them first on line but you can use them at the box office.

5. vegas superfan

vegas superfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can still get the 20% discount if you call them and book over the phone.

6. Jidery

Jidery Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My only issue with these gift cards is you have to book direct, meaning any third party discounts are void. I never get the best price by booking directly with Cirque

7. jtf

jtf Low-Roller

Sometimes there are decent discounts on shows if you book through the Cirque Club. Free to Join.

8. momo325

momo325 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i was wondering if i have a buy one get one myvegas reward, can you still use the gift card to pay for the ticket?

9. jtf

jtf Low-Roller

You might be able to at the box office, but I am not sure about online. Watch those bogo tickets. You have to pay full price for the paid ticket. So make sure it isn't a show with lots of discount tickets before you lock in on the point redemption.

10. jtf

jtf Low-Roller

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.