1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cirque de Soleil Gift Card

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Omlette Please, May 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weas

weas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I asked for and received gift card for Cirque de Soleil for Mother's Day from my daughter. Had researched the gift card prior to asking for one and there did not appear to be any restrictions on the use. WELL there is and I am not happy. I activated my card and clicked to redeem. Only 3 Sections show up with tickets available. Section 203 which I wanted was not one of them. I called Belliago and they can't book tickets with grift card. I call Cirque de Soleil and they said I could not have section 203 unless I wanted to not use my gift card and pay for it. They said Belliago only gives them certain seats that can be used with the gift card. Guess I will end up in Section 205.

Also favorite and only son gave me Landry's gift card for Mother's Day. Working on a relative cheap August Vegas trip. Got my Southwest flights with miles. Have a few MYVegas Buffets a $20.00 group on for All Shook Up (I am a big Elvis fan having seen him in 1957 in Miami of course that was 60 years ago so it could have been 1958 ).

If anyone has had any experience with the CDS gift cards let me know. As of now I don't recommend getting one. It is kind of tacky to ask for cash for a gift but wish I had.

And that is all I have to say about that.

2. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's B.S. A gift card should be as good as cash and you should be able to buy any tickets (within the amount of the card)

3. weas

weas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I totally agree.

4. weas

weas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I finally got my issue resolved. On my third call to Bellagio I encountered a very helpful lady named Regina. On this call I did not mention my Cirque gift card up front. I just told them I wanted a ticket in the 203 section on Aug. 9th. When she asked for my payment type I told her personal credit card and Cirque gift card. She had to speak to her manager but she reserved me a seat and gave confirmation #. I just have to show the gift card and pay the balance with my personal credit card when picking up my ticket. Thanks Regina.

• Like Like x 1
  5. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's good to hear. I thought there was a sale recently on the gift cards and someone found out that they aren't valid on the deals posted on their website or something. Would have been a sweet deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.