1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Christmas Las Vegas 2017

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by bobby jones, Jul 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobby jones

bobby jones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like my manager is ordering up Las Vegas for Christmas this year. The two of us and two young adults (newbies to LV in mid 20's). I think we will need a decent but, not over the top place (no guy savoy) on or near the strip for christmas dinner and decent place on/near Freemont perhaps boxing day. I was going through myvegas coupons and see Christmas is pretty much blacked out for the 24th and 25th. I also understand buffets up their price for a Christmas buffet. i have been to Vegas in early December but, not over Christmas. We will probably do one buffet one morning and looking at Voodoo Christmas eve dinner to give the youngins a decent meal and a view. Still need a meal idea for Christmas day. Maybe since christmas Eve is a big meal, one of the higher end dinner buffets Christmas day??? Weird for me doing that but, might work in this case. Looks like we can get tickets to Love On christmas night. I am trying to look around to see what entertainers are performing. Wanted Carrot Top but, looks like he is not. Nothing about Seinfeld yet at Caesars. We will do a couple quick road trips - Hoover, RR and Valley of Fire. Its strange for me planning a christmas trip to Las Vegas, working around visitor centre closings, coupon black out dates, dark shows, not having family meal around the table......

2. the nuts

the nuts VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck. Not sure if there was a question in there, but we have stayed at the Venetian over Xmas and it was a very pleasant experience. They had a whole winter celebration theme going and we never left the hotel. We had great meals at the restaurants within the hotel and the kids had fun. Every time we walked into the lobby area someone was there to hand us warm apple cider. We would definitely do it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.