1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas China Mystery game

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by vegasqc, Aug 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robxj

robxj Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The allure of China Mystery is the huge jackpot potential. Suckers us all in. I spun thru 3 Million over the weekend playing between 6000 - 15000 a spin and didn't trigger a single bonus :(

2. Kasey

Kasey Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Once again - in a moment of weakness - I purchased 121,000 credits for $19 and with existing credits and free "strip" credits I started with 150,000. The game generated two 8 spin bonuses that paid a total of 18,000 credits. This game sucks. DO NOT purchase credits. I think they disadvantage your game play so you buy more credits.

Did I say this game sucks? Just in case.... THIS GAME SUCKS!

DO NOT PURCHASE CREDITS.

UPDATE: 11/17 So I broke down and bought 240,000 credits on their "sale". Not 1 bonus game for 350,000 credits (240k purchased plus ± 100,000 in won credits). I'm not sure why I keep getting suckered into these MyVegas games. I don't feel that these games are realistic. Again... I've said it before - I think they disadvantage those that buy credits. My wife also plays and has never bought a credit and has much better "luck" than I do. Go figure.

THEN... bought another $19 worth (240,000) because I wanted to test it - I'm in disbelief that it could be this bad. 1 bonus game for 16 games and less than 50,000 credits with 1,500 bets. Ugh.... this game... well - I've said it before.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
  3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I never take the free spins. The machine most always (well, every time for me, but YMMV) gives you 12X bet level MINIMUM for the 8 Spin minimum. This is a "high volatility" machine. Hits can be few and far between but when it hits, it can be gigantic. I got 25M once on a bonus, trading 108 spins in.

Silver Strike Tournament
  4. Kasey

Kasey Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This game continues to kick my a$$. I'm not buying credits, just taking the free ones on the PC and Android. I can't say the last time I saw a bonus. Sad.....

Konami games suck (IMHO).

K

5. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why do you play this game so much if it treats you so poorly?

I hate it too, and I never play it. It's as simple as that.

6. 20hof

20hof Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hit 168 spins retriggered 240 twice!
    Total of 698 spins after retriggers. Got about 600K and wasn't hitting much in the last 100 spins so I hit the credit prize with 400 spins left.
    Top prize was over 5 mil.
    I got 160K. That's brutal

7. AllieWhitt

AllieWhitt Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  8. Kasey

Kasey Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Touché! I can't believe it's this bad so I keep trying. It's like not looking at an accident when you go by. Great question though. I should follow your strategy.

9. BCMike

BCMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]

It seems to be hitting today after cleaning mine out over the last few weeks. I hit 3 million in my first 40 bonus spins then traded in the remaining 130 for the credits. Top credits would have been 18 million but I'm happy with the 6.

10. Blueberries

Blueberries Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been doing so poorly on this game, but I prefer it over the others so I keep playing it with my ( free ) chips.

11. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Let's Go Pens!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hit for 300,000+ today playing 3,000 a spin.

12. Blueberries

Blueberries Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have had nothing but bad luck on this game, that is UNTIL this morning when I hit 240 free spins twice within the first 15 minutes.
    As things will be, I have used all my points as of now, but sure had fun spinning all morning.
    But darn, now I'm behind on the laundry and housework, too bad. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.