1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cheesecake Factory - for those going early next year...

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by jtf, Jul 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jtf

jtf Low-Roller

I am going to go ahead and post this, since I probably won't remember this December - and hopefully if someone is interested, they will remember this.

If you like to eat at the Cheesecake Factory in Vegas, and are going to Vegas Jan. - March of next year - you can get a good deal with gift cards.

Cheesecake Factory offers a free slice of cheesecake coupon for every $25 gift card you purchase during the holiday season -- BUT, they usually have two promotions around Christmas where you get TWO free cheesecake coupons for each $25 gift card you buy. It is usually a two or three day promotion. The first promotion ( around Black Friday) is usually for any gift card (mailed or egift card). The second promotion (right before Christmas), is usually for egift cards.

You can order gift cards online - and there isn't a limit. For instance, if you order $100 in gift cards, you receive 8 coupons for a free slice of cheesecake. The free cheesecake coupons are emailed to you. They are generally good from Jan 1 - March 31 of the following year. The coupons state one per person (not per table) and so you can use one for everyone in your group. They can also be used for carryout (if you just want to pop in and get cheesecake). The coupons are emailed to the purchaser; so if you have a gift card sent to someone else, CCF sends the free slice cheesecake coupons to you. However, anyone can redeem the coupons (if you want to share them with someone else.)

I know this is a bit early to post this -- but if you are frugal, and going to Vegas Jan - March -- and like to eat at the Cheesecake Factory there anyway, two free slices of cheesecake with each $25 in gift cards purchased is a pretty frugal (not cheap) deal.

2. vegasdev

vegasdev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have cashed in on this deal for 2 or 3 years now. it is one of the best ever! and for me, it has nothing to do with Vegas.
    it is sometimes hard to use all of those free slices by march 31st, even when I share. ;)

3. jtf

jtf Low-Roller

Yes. I have bought gift cards for several years; but not for Vegas. My niece and nephew are always willing to take any extra coupons I can't use. Of course, both of them live very close to a Cheesecake Factory, so it is easy for them to pop in and grab some slices to take home. So none of mine have gone to waste.

But it would also be a great deal for someone who is going to Vegas in the Jan - March time period (and who want to eat at the Cheesecake Factory).

4. vegasdev

vegasdev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it is always a good time for CF, but i rarely eat at chain restaurants when in Vegas or any other vacation. unless it is a chain that i don't have at home.
    but in Vegas, i usually have plenty of Vegas-specific coupons and comps that i wouldn't use my CF gift cards.

they have a CF at the outlet mall downtown Vegas, and now they have a free shuttle that goes there. that's a win-win.
    and just for the record, my favorite is the Godiva chocolate cheesecake! almost better than........:wink2:

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know folks are happy to eat where they are familiar. And that is their choice.

Me? No way.

6. fischer

fischer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, let's get REAL cheap, can you buy $100.00 gift cards for less? IE $80 for $100 gift cards plus the free cheescake?

7. vegasdev

vegasdev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    probably not. you get the free slice or slices when you buy the gift cards directly from the CF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.