1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Checking into two comped rooms

Discussion in 'Comps' started by HuskerBB, May 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Traveling to Vegas next month with another couple that has never been to Vegas before. Have one comped room booked on my card and a discounted room booked on my wife's card. Would like to go to the check-in desk together to see if we can get the rooms close to each other. I think it would be pretty obvious to the person at the desk that my wife and I will be in one room and that we booked the other room for someone else. Will that be an issue? Do they care if you book a room on a comp/discount that you will not be using? I have booked comped rooms for others on prior trips - but it those situations I was staying at a different hotel so no reason the clerk would have thought I would not have been using the room so this is a little different.

2. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think you will have any trouble. We,ve done this a few times, even told them up front the other room was for someone else. When you check in add one of their names to the room account, that way if they lose their key it's easy to get replaced.

3. Scottndindy

Scottndindy High-Roller

Should be no problem at all. Generally on a comped room you can increase the number of occupants to 4 without a charge. Add the couples name to the room you are getting for them. You also can have them put their card on file for any expenses charged to the room.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure how "obvious" it would be. You can say she is one room and you another. For all they know, she will not sleep with you (it happens), or you are swingers (happens to), or one room is girls, the other is guys.

LOL

No idea what level of comps you get, but sometimes if you call, the host might be able to get you a second room.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. TableToddyy

TableToddyy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ya, All four go to the counter together. U'll get side by side rooms. Did this with wife's sister and son at Harrah's a couple years ago. Was her first time in Vegas. one room on my card. one on my wife's

Was funny the first 2 nights she bitched and whined. Not having any fun, can't win. The last 2 nights couldn't get the witch back to her room. all nighters at the Price is Right Machines. LOL

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  6. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They don't care. The hotel is getting paid for both rooms. Don't even worry about it.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.