1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Charlie Palmer before a show

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Vegasreed, May 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegasreed

Vegasreed Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all! I’m taking my first trip to Vegas with my husband in waaaayyy too long. I’ve been for annual girls trips, but the girls are cheap and don’t ever want to go out for dinners. I have heard good things about Charlie Palmers for the cut of the week special. We have tickets to Zumanity at 9:30. Do you think 6:30 reservations for Charlie Palmer would give us enough time? I have no idea what kind of service speed to expect and nice steakhouses around here tend to be 2 hrs and up type places. At least going from MB to NYNY we are on the same end of the strip.

• Like Like x 2
  2. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, that will allow you plenty of time. Service at Charlie Palmers is excellent and the Cut of the Week is always a great meal.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. wam

wam Low-Roller

excellent choice. charlie palmers is fantastic and you will have plenty of time. enjoy the unlimited wine pairings with the cut of the week menu. service is phenomenal. will cost you $150 total with a generous tip included. we eat there everytime we are in vegas.

4. Vegasreed

Vegasreed Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks so much! I have my reservations set and am looking forward to it!

5. Joejoejackson

Joejoejackson The Max Bet King

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes Charlie’s is a great place
    Even for the finicky eater

6. beuhner

beuhner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will have plenty of time to enjoy your meal and wine parings before the show. When you order the cut of the week it usually starts coming out fairly quickly and they don't rush you out the door either! Best value in Vegas and my favorite meal every trip!

7. Nolablackjack

Nolablackjack Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes...you will have time to enjoy the dinner and still get to NYNY.
    I find this to be the absolute BEST VALUE in LV.
    We ate there a few weeks back and were lucky enough to have the filet.....so good. And the wine pairings were outstanding.

They will not rush you out the door...as we stayed at the table to enjoy the sights (and wine) for a total of 3 hours!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Steakhouse at NYNY is pretty good and gets good reviews. Just another option.

9. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That would be plenty of time.

The service is fast and top notch.

And cut of the week would go faster than a la carte ordering because you can both tell your waiter you want to do it when you sit. The app is usually a salad, and it does not take long to cook a steak.

Honestly, you could probably "make it" depending on your walking speed with reservations as late as 7:15. 6:30 should leave you lots of time to savour (and get wine refills), and mosey back over to NYNY.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.