1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Chainsmokers - Encore Beach Club for hotel guests

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by carolineno, Jul 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolineno

carolineno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello! I'm trying to do something nice for my friends. We'll be in town for one of the Chainsmoker nights, on a Weds at EBC. They are fans, I am just tagging along.

I have a decent offer from Wynn hotel for the Weds. night. Will the concierge be able to do anything for me as a hotel guest, regarding getting in to EBC on Weds.? Will it still be the case that we have to show up before midnight to get in? Is it free for hotel guests or no? I tried combing through the websites but it's not entirely clear. The "ticket" prices are about what the room costs. If by staying at Wynn, we can show up at 1 or so, I'd be happy to get the room. If we can get in free but before midnight, I can probably manage.

Sorry, I know nothing about clubs or this lifestyle LOL. Any info about EBC is appreciated.

Optimistic, might make Identity Gold?
  2. Jidery

Jidery Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you don't buy tickets there isn't any guarantee you get in. You'll probably be fine but if seeing them is important to you, then buy tickets.

3. carolineno

carolineno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, what I'm trying to avoid is the scenario where one buys tickets but is still denied entry because they arrived too late. I think the club itself is a bit too top-tier for my taste, so I'll scrap that idea for now.

Optimistic, might make Identity Gold?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.