1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Suite Escape Sale

Discussion in 'Hotel Offers & Discounts' started by Echo27, Apr 6, 2021 at 4:38 PM.

1. Echo27

Echo27 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FYI for those who stay at CET properties: There is a suite sale going on now. The suite I just booked at Paris was listed at $549 a couple of weeks ago and now it’s $82 (those of you who gets suites comped would fare even better, I’m sure). It’s across all of the properties so even the suites at Cromwell and Caesars are quite inexpensive. Just in case any of you needed a reason to book a Vegas trip ;)

• Like Like x 3
  2. Paul K

Paul K VIP

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depends on the days. October would not be good deals at all.

3. mjames1229

mjames1229 # of visits includes only trips w/ hotel stays

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just the opposite, I learned last February. They had a suite sale so I looked into renting one at the Rio for the Super Bowl. The reservationist I talked to said that I could get $5 off the regular price, and that the Caesars Suites sales are corporate and are always the best rate unless you are an actual player.

By comparison, here is how my CET calendar looks, so its not like I am some schmoe off the street...

upload_2021-4-6_20-19-14.png

USBC Nationals, my portion
    USBC Nationals, my wife's portion
    • Love Love x 1