1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Says that Millions in TC were not awarded because...

Discussion in 'Comps' started by nostresshere, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The following was in an email sent to me today. Assume others got it. I am "guessing" that some folks would have gotten some TC for activities they had, but were not registered for the promotion. The bigger question, would any of them cared even if they got the Tier Credits? After all, most most people picking up some TC means nothing. The Leaderboard is a pretty dumb one in my book... most of the folks at the top are already 7 Stars based on their play - LOL! FYI- here are the rules and the MASSIVE price structure.

Did You Know?
    A total of 581,731,023 Tier Credits were not awarded to guests because they did not register for the promotions below.
    567,659,223 Tier Credits in the Earn for Next Year Offer

14,071,800 Tier Credits in the December Leaderboard
    Don't wait, check your MyTR Account and the Total Rewards® Promotions page for upcoming promotions and to register for live promotions you have qualified for. You could win big in one of our promotions going on now!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  2. hotreds

hotreds Illegitimi non carborundum!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh, well.........

3. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, they send that out either yearly or quarterly I think after the promotions for the last year or 2 already if I recall. I have friends that forgot to signup for the promotion. It wouldn't have mattered for them. Either people don't signup via app or email, or don't see it once you logon to your TR account on a computer. One of the issues I see is the MASSIVE amounts of email TR/CET sends. Most people probably don't check or just delete it. Literally everyday I get emails from CET.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received 6 emails tonight alone. 4 within a 30 minute time-frame lol.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED The biggest Degenerate on VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was 200Tc away from 25k (for diamond lounge access)
    Ohh the horror!

6. offshorecca

offshorecca Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ouch that hurts.

7. Bgoll279

Bgoll279 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't give a rats ass about their program. However, why the hell should you have to register and "opt in"? That is just a bullshit extra step. Then the email is a slap in the face. It's like, oh you fools, look at all the points we are now not going to give you. The opt in was was when they joined the TR program, and then spent their hard earned money on crappy paytable games.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Matty Ice

Matty Ice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Someone’s cranky....

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. LB9

LB9 PH Blackjack Degen

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I suppose I don't mind the opt in as much, as it gave me 500 TC yesterday for gambling in December I was going to do anyway.

Although I will say one thing, there was apparently an additional 140 bonus TC which didn't show up in my account (the 500 did yesterday).

Oh well.

Bally's Nov 6 - 9
  10. Guy_

Guy_ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The "Opt in" makes sense. they want to make sure they are actively able to market to you.
    If you give them a fake e-mail or filter everything to spam from them, then they are not able to send things to you to entice you to come back..

These "opt in" promos are designed to get you to check your e-mails or the website on a regular basis.

Now some of the promos seem silly for sure.. but as I have said in another post.. not every promotion is designed for me.
    I will say that the e-mail saying "we didnt have to give out this many tier credits" is silly tho.. since the only ones likely to read it are the ones who are checking e-mails and likely already signed up for the promos

11. steveks225

steveks225 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That sounds like the kind of propaganda this outfit would spew. We "offered" all these TC's to people, and look at all the "money" they left on the table by not maxxing them out. I work in the food business and 1% is about the average coupon redemption rate. For most people it's just not worth the time to make sure you're getting all you can from rewards and loyalty programs.

12. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Propaganda this outfit would spew. Really? Guess you don't know big business much. Propaganda. SMH

The Nugget!
  13. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My fault....I pissed in his Wheaties.

14. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1% redemption. Wow, that really is low.

But, at least you get SOMETHING for redeeming it.

With tier credits meaning nothing for most people, they get nothing. The only time it makes a difference is getting to the next tier.

For example, I run 40-80k TC each year - meaning Diamond. You can add 10-50k in "bonus" TC and it means nothing. Zip. Nada.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.