1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Reservation and Paris rooms

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by MCann, May 14, 2019.

1. MCann

MCann Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok I kind of have 2 separate questions. First, I booked Paris for July 4th end hallway P-room and they comped everything but Friday, which originally was listed at $117 when I booked. Today, I ended up back on the reservations site perusing suite escapes deal and happened to check same dates while logged in and the same P-room is showing up as comp comp $105. Do I need to cancel and re-book to save the $12 + tax?

Second, while perusing, I can get the remodeled classic suite with the $75 a day FB credit for a little over $150 a night but no comp nights - anyone have experience with that room and feel like it definitely is or isn't worth it? I think it will increase my overall cost by 399 but also come with $225 food credit (can you hear my brain rationalizing lol) Opinions? Anyone stay in one of those and have any pics to share? Also does that room type exist on low floors with horrible views? I'll be solo and dont care a whole lot about having a suite, but I much appreciate a nicer bathroom and jetted spa tub which it says the suite has.

Celine Dion final week
    4th of July impulse solo trip
  2. Elizakess

Elizakess Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Myself I wouldn’t chance losing my reservation to rebook to save 12 bucks. Forth of July busy in Vegas.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have canceled and rebooked 3-4 times( price was dropping every week) for the same trip without ever having any issues, when its says classic i usually avoid it

• Like Like x 1
  4. miss_sonja

miss_sonja Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just call and ask. I've had good luck with that, when the rates dropped for a room I had booked. I personally wouldn't risk a cancel & rebook online for $12.

I did do a cancel & rebook for my upcoming NYNY trip, but the delta was more like $100, and I did it back in early March, when I still had lots of options.

...it's $12. Most of us would toss that in a slot or on a craps table and not bat an eye

Airfare booked-guess I’m going!
    First Comp, I couldn't NOT book it, could I?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. MCann

MCann Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While I was watching today, I saw prices move at least 5x. I canceled and rebooked when it got down to comp and $93. Doesn't seem like a lot, but that was over 20% savings on my total cost and Im now out the door under $100, just wondered if there was another way so I don't have a big list of cancels in my reservation screen.

Celine Dion final week
  6. MCann

MCann Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Umm, yah, exactly lol! Free spin in the HL room (well once is turned in to $24 anyway so I took it)!

Celine Dion final week
  7. ThePicksHub

ThePicksHub Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You could have a hundred, it doesn't impact anything. I rebooked several times on a recent trip as my comps got better.

• Agree Agree x 1