1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Friends and Family room discount rate

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by WHITEJACKET73, May 22, 2020.

1. WHITEJACKET73

WHITEJACKET73 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked a comped 4 night stay at Caesars Palace for mid July. My son and DIL are interested in tagging along as their vacation plans for early May fell through due to the virus outbreak. I know I cannot double book a room for them during my stay under my name, but is there a family discount code that I can use to book the second room under their name? Would I be able to use the family rate discount to book their room at the Flamingo (different hotel)? Should I just call Flamingo reservations and explain about my current Caesars reservation and see if I can get a family discount rate at their hotel (under my son's name)?

Back in the Saddle Again!!
    Downtown Trip (on the cheap)
  2. JJLV

JJLV High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did this once years ago for my stepson. We were at Caesars and they stayed at Flamingo. However, if you have a host I would ask them. Ours was back in my platinum days so awhile ago now. This worked well for us sans host. It was a good rate and they upgraded him. He was thrilled...

LAS VEGAS HOTELS - FRIENDS AND FAMILY OFFERS
    What are your Friends and Family offers and how can they be redeemed?
    Caesars Rewards members may be eligible for up to five additional rooms at a Friends and Family rate when they book with us. The Friends and Family reservation may be booked at another property other than that of the Caesars Rewards member, however, their stay must overlap with the Caesars Rewards member's stay by at least one night. Rates are subject to availability. Friends and Family rates are also available at Harrah's Laughlin, Harrah's Lake Tahoe, Harvey's Lake Tahoe, Harrah's Reno and Harrah's Ak-Chin. For rates and availability, please contact 1-800-Caesars (1-800-223-7277).

https://totalrewards.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1423/~/las-vegas-hotels---friends-and-family-offers

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Start with a host and try to add a room to your existing reservation. Never know what mood they will be in. It of course depends on your level of play. If you are at a level where you barely get comped rooms, maybe not so good.