1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET - Extend Your Summer, Earn 750 Tier Credits & 25% Off

Discussion in 'Hotel Offers & Discounts' started by mhetrick, Sep 24, 2018.

1. mhetrick

mhetrick Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For those of you who are on the border of Gold/Platinum or Platinum/Diamond, this could be a great offer for you to use by the end of October.

Why not Extend Your Summer! Book your Las Vegas stay now till October 29, 2018, and receive 750 tier credits per night with great rates, just for staying with us. **Offer must be booked online, using promo code EYS18TR to receive credits. Valid on any rate greater than $20 per night. Not valid with any other offer or complimentary room nights. Tier Credits acquired from booking this promotion will appear in your Total Rewards account about 45 days after the stay. Blackout dates may apply. Must be 21 years or older to book. Offer subject to change at any time.

2. notfromconcentrate

notfromconcentrate High-rolling diner. Low-rolling gambler.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is actually a great offer.

Possibly silly question... Would I be eligible to earn the daily tier credit bonus from TCs earned on this offer?

E.g. I book a $300 room, 300 TCs are awarded on that... plus 750 TCs bonus for 1,050 TCs. Do I get an additional 1,000 TCs for the daily tier credit bonus?

3. KDean

KDean Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I highly doubt it would work that way but you could always email or call vip services.

4. mhetrick

mhetrick Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, the daily bonus won't add because it takes about 45 days for the TCs to show up in your account, per the offer. Therefore, it's null.

I do agree it's a great offer though that I just happened to click on and see. I added a paid night at Paris for $40 to my 3 comp night at PH in October. I'm Diamond so no resort fees makes it even better.

5. notfromconcentrate

notfromconcentrate High-rolling diner. Low-rolling gambler.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did exactly that and heard back... they confirmed the 750 TCs earned in this promotion won't go towards a daily bonus. Ah well :) doesn't hurt to ask, right?

Still seriously considering booking a bunch of rooms just to gun for Diamond 750 TCs at a time...

6. KDean

KDean Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never hurts to ask. That is definitely one way to get to Diamond I'd imagine it could be fairly expensive but cheaper than gambling to get there.

7. Emerson

Emerson Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, the bonus credits are awarded a month + later. They did this in the spring and I got 1k per night only.

8. jer0978

jer0978 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tempting to re book my trip for the 7,500 tier credits. Diamond would expire jan 31 19 though correct? Probably not worth it for 2 months of diamond.

Guess I had that wrong. Would be good for all year and Jan of 2020.

No Diamond lounge access till 25000 though correct? Too many stipulations to keep track of.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  9. Emerson

Emerson Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you made diamond this year then it would expire Dec 31, 2019 not January

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When booking, after you add the promo above, you can still add the promo code INSIDER and save an additional 10%