1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Executive Hosts Don't Necessarily Have To Take Your RC's Before Backend Comps

Discussion in 'Comps' started by AllenAndRossi, Jul 31, 2019.

1. mhetrick

mhetrick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vegas may be different, but my Executive Host at Horseshoe in Bossier City never uses my RCs when I ask for food comps. Normally, I play and he just posts the amount to the room and lets me charge to it when I ask him. So, I believe there is some discretion in what they can do. Obviously if it's something large then other factors have to go into play.

2. AllenAndRossi

AllenAndRossi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm mid-Diamond, pretty much halfway point to Seven Stars(but not something I'm consciously targeting). Lots of bonus tc's in that number. My play is very consistent, always 1000+ tc's per day along with some 2500 tc days. I also generally put in good time-on-device.

Our biggest want is a nice room. We rarely do high-end dining. We rarely use our Diamond tickets. I haven't been in a Diamond/Laurel Lounge in over a year. And the offers we've been booking this year are all Great Gift Wrap Up Booster Events, which really costs CET nothing. So we're cheap dates for CET. And if they consider the play of both me and my gf, staying in one room, we probably should get some backend comps before taking RC's.