1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Diamond Status?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by KendraH829, Jan 2, 2020.

1. KendraH829

KendraH829 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was curious as I’ve seen different people say different things about status reset. So as of this morning my tier score reset back to 0, I assume the 2020 carryover points will post in the next few days, but it still shows me as Diamond status. I would be Diamond Elite as I had 125,000 tier score on 12/31/2019. My card says that I will have Diamond status through 01/31/2021 but I’ve saw a couple comments on this message board that I can only continue to use Diamond status through 01/31/2020. Since they are rolling out the new “Elite” program with the $600 flight credit etc does that mean I’ve got to meet the 75,000 tier score before I can take advantage of it? Also does that mean I’ve got a month to earn 25,000 points in order to use the Diamond Lounge??

2. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any time you earn status in a current year, it is good for the remainder of the year and the next full year. For CET, the earning period is Jan 1st to Dec 31st, and the tier status period is resets February 1st and good till Jan 31st. You basically get an extra calendar month of your earned tier status from previous year. Since you qualified last year already, you have access to Diamond/Laurel lounge for this year till next year January 31st, 2021.

For the Diamond Elite, it wasn't valid or started yet last year. So yes, you would have to qualify for it this year.

3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If your tier score was 125k on 12/31/19, you requalified for diamond elite and will be that until at least 1/31/21.

Now did you use your 2019 flight/dining credits yet? I believe you have until 1/31/20 to use that.

The 2020 credits, you should have until 1/31/21 to use those.

Someone better versed in this, like @DaiLun, please correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  4. JeJas

JeJas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't see people reporting conflict things. But very often people misunderstand them.
    If you had 125K TC on 12/31/2019, then you are Diamond (Elite) until 01/31/2021.
    And you do have Diamond lounge access for the same period, don't need to re-earn it.

5. mikel123

mikel123 Not A Lawyer

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think the flight credit exists in 2019 for Diamond Elite. It should go into effect on 2/1/20.

Planet Hollywood
  6. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This sounds like a question that should be posed to a host, or at a minimum, CETs TR desk.

Ordinarily, I would post these questions, but since I'm more or less "giving up" on CET and any status higher than 25,000 Diamond Elite , I will leave this to someone else. Sorry . . . . .

Osaka, Jeju Island, Manila , Angeles City, another whirlwind tour!
    10X TC promotion at Laughlin
  7. vegasvstr

vegasvstr Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas: