1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Diamond High Roller Discount

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by jcombs, Aug 3, 2018.

1. jcombs

jcombs Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey guys,

I know the high Roller used to be one of the options for your free monthly tickets through CET, but is no longer. It looks like there is a note saying that diamond members get discounted High Roller tickets, though. Does anyone know:

a) what the discount is
    b) if it's good for the open bar carts
    c) if there is a limit on tickets.

I'm thinking about getting tickets for this for all of the groomsmen at my cousins wedding next month.

Thanks!

2. Grid

Grid VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did it back in February. Just go to any Total rewards desk and they will give you a BOGO for it. The good thing was, it did not count towards my pair of free show tickets (We did Bodies at Ballys).

We just did the normal day ride. But since it is BOGO, I cant see why you couldn't use it for the night or bar ride. After all, you are still paying for one end. Speaking of which, they did let me pay for the "Buy One" with reward Credits.

And since it is Buy ONE get ONE I think it is only good for 1 freebie. So it might be cheaper to use a normal coupon for a bunch of people. I have seen $7 off per person in those taxi cab books.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Grid

Grid VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go directly to the box office desk at Harrah's. Was $20 anytime, but I did not inquire as to the price of Happy Hour tix. Ask anyway, but that may be best for a larger number of people.

5. mhetrick

mhetrick Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought that Diamond CET players received 50% off tickets for the High Roller (day & night). Is that still true? If so, do you have to go to the TR desk first to get anything or do you just go to the HR Box Office and present your card?

I know it no longer counts against your monthly allowance of show tickets, which is nice.