1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Diamond Elite Flight Question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by KendraH829, Feb 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oghuman

oghuman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Talking about how long they take to process this happened to me:
    Several years ago I used passport for a 7* trip at that time and still now you get $1,200 toward the airfare. When I gave it to my host to send to Passport the the fare was less than $900 they took over 2 weeks to get to it and the final price for the flight I wanted was over $1,200. This meant I had to pay the overage. I told my host to book it on a different airline and they did for a cheaper price. I never used Passport again after that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. texascane

texascane Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the 600 dollars yesterday. Emailed my booking to the lady standing at caesars rewards. 2 minutes later had my 6 100 dollar slot tickets. Super easy.

3. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Happened 2 me twice during my first 2 years of being 7* around 8-9 years ago. After that, I always told my host I'd book it myself after she told me I was able to do that. Since you're able to do it yourself now, I don't know why anyone would want another person booking their itinerary for them. Especially when there's so many ways to get ahead and make out on the airfare credit/reimbursement.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.