1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET - Cromwell New Years Comp

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Treasure Thighland, Nov 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Treasure Thighland

Treasure Thighland Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone.

Was wondering how much play I need to cover to justify what looks to be a monster comp (at least for me) and not burn my chances of future equivalent comps. I'd like to play at a couple MGM properties as well, but want to make sure I satisfy CET on this comp before I do.

Hotel - Cromwell
    Dates - 5 nights including New Years Eve - 12/27 through 1/1
    Freeplay: 750.00

Thanks!

2. mh0213

mh0213 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it your NYE offer? If so, it was offered based on your previous ADT and their expectation for your play is equivalent level as your last few visits. If you have a host, your host can tell you what your level is.

3. Treasure Thighland

Treasure Thighland Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the reply. It wasn't an offer marketed as anything related to NYE. I had received a 1,500.00 FP offer in October that could be redeemed 750.00 (Nov) and 750.00 (Dec). I just booked this through the TR website and selected a 5-night stay that included NYE. I don't really have a relationship with host at CET even though I have one assigned.

4. mh0213

mh0213 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh! You got really good free play.
    I periodically receive same type of offer and majority of them is some where between 600 (300 each month) to 1000 (500 each month). I tend to accumulate 7000 to 8000 TC (before Bonus TC) during 4 nights stay.
    My husband get about same free play amount as you got. He accumulate minimum of 2500 TC per day before any bonus.

5. The Rumor

The Rumor VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is a good comp - keep in mind it is based upon your past play. I don't know your history with CET, but, generally, if you provide equivalent play from a theoretical loss standpoint, they should be comparable.

While you say it isn't an NYE specific offer, CET monthly offers still are adjusted on their end to account for your expected losses. Plenty of people have December offers that don't give them free rooms on NYE.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lmarl72936

Lmarl72936 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have Cromwell comp'd from Friday Dec 29th to Tue Jan Second too but no Free play :(.. I never get any Free play, ever from CET just free rooms.. I was quite surprised that all CET properties offered comp rooms to me for the time I booked. Normally CP, NOBU & Cromwell are not free for NYE weekend for me just all other properties.. They must anticipate a slower NYE booking i guess.

7. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think that they would expect at least 2500TC days for the duration of your stay.

I received $400 FP offers for the same periods, and I typically put in 1000TC days with at least one 2500TC day.

IMHO, you could be "stretching it if you try to "make" your CET comp and play at mLife.

8. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless this is part of the first round of offers you've ever gotten from CET, it should be based on your historical play.

If it's way out of line with your previous offers for some reason, then I'd take advantage of that if you want to, but I wouldn't play higher than normal at CET to try to satisfy it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.