1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET comped flight/trip to Laughlin

Discussion in 'Comps' started by WHITEJACKET73, Jul 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WHITEJACKET73

WHITEJACKET73 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I finally decided to take CET up on their offer for a free 4 day trip from Minneapolis to Laughlin the end of this month. I booked it the end of May and received a confirmation email with a flight confirmation number and itinerary. Since then I have not heard from them about the trip. Have any VMB members taken one of these CET "junkets" and what/when should I expect further communication from CET or the airline (Sun Country) with more information? I thought about taking advantage of a free trip to scratch my gambling itch and maybe rent a car for the day and drive up to Vegas to see some friends Thanks..

Solo Springtime Escape
    Harrahs Southern Indiana.....Kentucky Derby Trip!!
  2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you have gotten a flight confirmation number and an itinerary, I believe the next thing is show up at the airport at the appointed place and time.

Osaka, Jeju Island, Manila , Angeles City, another whirlwind tour!
    June Silver Strike tournament - place to stay TBD
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dodgeus

Dodgeus Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got back from a junket to AC last week. I got another email after my initial confirmation one about 5 days before the trip. Basically just stated the same info in the confirmation but told us where to check in since we had to “borrow” Sun Country’s gate to check in. Our flight was with Swift Air.

4. notfromconcentrate

notfromconcentrate High-rolling diner. Low-rolling gambler.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can’t check in online?

Wynn, Eastside Cannery, Laughlin, Plaza (Super Bingo), side trip to LA
  5. Dodgeus

Dodgeus Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Online check in was not an option for my trip. Think it had to with how they tagged our luggage for delivery to the room. Another thing was Harrah’s had sent an email for early check in but I had read on this site not to do that. A lot of people did and were mad as it did not work on this trip. Had to get in line anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.