1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET App NFL Jersey Promotion

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by Frank B, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Frank B

Frank B Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After getting killed this weekend by both my college and NFL picks I got an email to claim my free jersey. This is a cool promotion but you have to sign up for it in the app. After you bet $100 total you get a free NFL jersey. Very non CET as they make it really easy to claim. They email you a code to use at the NFL website and you are good to go.

After losing my shirt I got it back!

• Like Like x 1
  2. dbrown

dbrown Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bet on the opening game last Thursday and picked the Boys to cover. Today I received my code for the free jersey and ordered it. It's supposed to arrive in 3-5 days. Since they send you a code worth $150, I wondered if I could have ordered anything I wanted up to that amount, but I went ahead and ordered a jersey. NFL shop is currently offering free shipping, so I passed on that expense. The Jersey I picked was $149, so I just had to use my credit card to pay for the taxes, which took the total to $158. So, in addition to winning my $300 bet, I got a new jersey for 8 bucks. Not a bad return

3. Krussell1205

Krussell1205 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was surprised to find out that I am getting a TB superbowl jersey for free, no strings attached. Nice offer.