1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET 5K Tier Credits Free Night Benefit

Discussion in 'Comps' started by sepaltoona, Feb 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sepaltoona

sepaltoona Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if CET is still offering a free night in Atlantic City or Las Vegas for every 5K tier points you earn in 2020? I know it was a new benefit last year, and last year each night showed up individually under my rewards even though you had to call and book each offer. I'm a Diamond member and earned well over 5K tier credits so far in 2020 but nothing is showing up under my rewards, even though their website still advertises the benefit.

• Love Love x 1
  2. Southpaw33

Southpaw33 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It says that promotion continues for this year and I am over 5K but haven’t seen it in my official rewards yet. It is always strange how they have to book it for each individual night even when you were staying three nights in a row. But it has gotten me into a few rooms that I would’ve not otherwise gotten for free so I’ll take it.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have you tried to book using by logging in and picking dates - AND NOT USING OFFERS? Most folks find they can get rooms just fine that way. Again, do not rely on offers.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. sepaltoona

sepaltoona Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can get most locations comped for most nights without using offers -- but there are exceptions and I'd like to use the offers I'm supposed to receive before I tap into my "non-offer" comps. Caesars Palace and Cromwell have the most restrictions it seems but the 5K free nights are nice because they allow me to book any night at any location. Last year I had basically no restrictions on when/where to use those nights. I guess I could just call, but I thought someone here would have the answer. It's always so hit-or-miss whether I get correct information when I call and ask questions.

5. mikel123

mikel123 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So can these night be combined with normal comp nights? I don't have weekends on the calendar, but in theory, could I just book a Wednesday and Thursday night and when I hit 10kTC, use that to book the Friday and Saturday?

6. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Every time I tried this last year, I could only get it for nights I basically had comped anyways. I gave up trying to get something to work. I suppose there might be some days that might work for some people. I thought i saw that in my offers, but just checked and don't see it. Maybe it was only until Jan 31.

7. Frankr163

Frankr163 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had it show up on the app in January from last year.
    It showed that I had to use it by the end of the month. So it doesn't seem to be a real worthwhile perk.
    I usually have 5 nights comped anyway, so no real loss.

8. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some reason you want to do this?

Is there a good and bad in this thing?

9. Southpaw33

Southpaw33 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is good any day of the week. You just have to use them by January 31 before the card level renews. I get most nights comped but because I’m not playing as much I wasn’t able to get into Augustus tower at Caesars on a weekend anymore for free. I use it to stay there five nights and mostly weekends. I also just finished using mine last month that I earned in 2019. I would only use it if I was not able to already get it for free. If it’s a really busy holiday weekend or convention it probably won’t work but a normal stay worked for me multiple times.

10. mhetrick

mhetrick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a slight delay when you receive the 5K nights to your account. Booking these in my experience has been hit or miss online, so it's better off to call in to book them. Use the VIP hotline so you can get someone who knows how to do apply the offers.

11. Southpaw33

Southpaw33 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes this is true. I have never been able to do it online. I always have to call and the one time the lady didn’t get me through to VIP she messed it up. They have to book each 5K deal separately even if it is combine nights. So always be sure to get through to the VIP!!

12. sepaltoona

sepaltoona Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got off the phone with CET. Apparently these free nights haven't posted to anyone's account yet and they don't know if or when they will be available this year.

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  13. Southpaw33

Southpaw33 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the update, I’m over 10 K so far but haven’t tried to use them yet. Hopefully they reinstate it

14. smerrian

smerrian View from Bally's

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is CET offering a 5x Tier Credit day in March?

PHX >> LAS
    Thank You, Wynn
  15. Southpaw33

Southpaw33 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just April I believe. They do have a 10x in laughlin next week though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.