1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET - 1 Offer per Booking?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by texasaggie07, Feb 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texasaggie07

texasaggie07 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It seems you can only have one offer attached to a booking. My question is how do you get F&B and Freeplay on the same trip? I know people do but I am not sure how to accomplish it. Thanks in advance.

2. jon_vegas

jon_vegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't believe you can book 2 offers at the same time (unless 1 offer gives you both freeplay and food). I know it won't allow you online and the times I've called the 800 number, they tell me to choose one or the other. Perhaps you can try calling a host but I doubt they'll allow either.

3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It depends on how the offer is structured. I get the same rolling offer every 2 months, free nights, $100 freeplay, $50 resort credit, and it's actually two separate offers. I can book it twice within a year. The TR website will let me book both, subject to the max number of reservations you can have open at one time.

On the TR website, in My Offers, it shows separate rows for the room part of the offer and the freeplay and resort credit parts. I don't know why they do that. Getting the FP and RC is dependent on booking the room offer code. If I click on the room offer button and follow through and actually book, I get the FP and RC.

I always get an email for the offer. This is an old one, but this is what the email looks like:

CETOfferEmail.png

And then in My Offers, the rows for the room, freeplay, and resort credit look like this:

CETOfferList.png

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  4. JR Swift

JR Swift VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was able to add two separate offers to an existing reservation by contacting a host. This is one place I think they can be very helpful so, if you have one, I would see if they can help.

• Like Like x 1
  5. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In my experience, you can't book two offers for the same stay. You might be able to get a host to combine offers, but so far, I have not been able to do that. The two offers I had been trying to combine were "substantial", so combining smaller offers might work.

Another NGO trip. QQQQ/NYNY
  6. rgrif57

rgrif57 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you read the reel rewards or the resort credits offer it states with the room so these are combined offers by CET. Below is copied from part of our offer..........Rick

$150 resort credit to use @ any Caesars property in Las Vegas! Restrictions apply.
    Just charge the cost to your room, no coupon needed! Must be booked on corresponding hotel offer to redeem

7. jon_vegas

jon_vegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stand corrected.... I assumed that the FP and F/B offers came with the Hotel Offer. I called about an existing reservation and asked if I could combine/add another offer - I was told that only 1 Hotel Offer can be used at a time but if I had a Cash, Other, Dining, etc then I can use that as well as long as it isn't tied to a hotel offer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.