1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Celine Dion

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by GA Redneck, Mar 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GA Redneck

GA Redneck Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking to see Celine during trip in April. What's the best way to score some really good seats for a really good price?

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
    Mental Health trip. Playstudios "custom" comp at Bellagio
    Asia closed, Canada closed, I'm left with Boston, AC, Philadelphia
  3. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have never seen discounted tickets for Celine. I'm Seven Stars and had an offer for 2 comped tix with the host willing to comp the rest for my April trip. They would have been good seats but I was looking for the best of what's left as my mom has been to the show once already and I am looking for a bucket list experience this time. I also wanted NO pressure to feel like I need to "play enough" to cover the comped tickets, so I bought 5 tickets about a month ago. There were still good and great seats left at that time but not if you are looking for a block.

I looked at what was left online and then I dealt with the box office directly. Spent a good amount of time with the person on the phone thinking through options, especially given that my mom will have a scooter and I was looking for the shortest walk for her from where she would need to drop off the scooter. I have to say the person on the phone, a CET employee, was great and checked with a supervisor on a couple of things, including whether my mom could bring her scooter close to her seat and have an usher ride it back to outside the theater. The answer was YES.

The bottom line is that it really is a great theater and there are few of what I would call truly bad seats but I would make your reservations soon.

Celebrating Life & My Birthday In a Different But Special Way
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. GA Redneck

GA Redneck Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow! These are really great replies and I appreciate all the advise so far keep them coming!

5. rgrif57

rgrif57 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our host has us set up with tix in April as well. Looking forward to seeing her. Great venue as we have seen Elton John and Rod Stewart there. Hopefully our seats will be as good as yours DaiLun!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.