1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ceasars Poker Room?

Discussion in 'The Poker Room' started by bobert07, May 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobert07

bobert07 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I play a lot of 1-2/1-3 NL holdem but never played at Ceasars. I generally like the smaller rooms like Harrahs, Flamingo, Planet Hollywood, Luxor as the game is pretty easy to beat and somewhat upbeat (decent game conversations). You also get the free rolls at Flamingo and Harrahs. Any thoughts on Ceasars for 1-2/1-3 holdem?

Bob

2. NeonTurtle14

NeonTurtle14 Hot Dogs and Buns

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I enjoy it. I actually like the room more now that it's only semi-closed off (the previous location behind the sports book was just too quiet for me when it comes to 1/3 NLHE). I think it has a little more energy to it now. Mostly rec players a few pros who are always in the room, the norm. Definitely not one of the 'big 4' rooms but not far behind.

3. mrstealth

mrstealth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Based on the rooms you mentioned, you need to check out this room. the 1-3 and 2-5 games are usually outstanding. As TRN mentioned since they moved the room it's really much busier and a great place to play. I also find the staff to be excellent. Download the Bravo Live app and you can see what games are running. Also, I believe you earn more tier points & tr points here than other rooms but you will need to check on those details yourself

4. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Caesars deals 1-2 and it is still not that hard a room. Some good players but plenty of fish.

5. NeonTurtle14

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did they change it to 1/2? Was 1/3 last time I was in there.

6. NeonTurtle14

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep guess it is 1/2 now

7. booker

booker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I whole heartedly agree. I quit playing Caesars exactly for this reason. Now I like the feel of the room, but I would like it better if they would start dealing me better cards!

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, as of early April when I was there it was 1-2. $2 an hour in comps (34 tier credits an hour), $4 max rake.

9. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have only played tourneys there but if the play is any indication, it is a FISH FEST--not always fun in a tourney. But lovely for cash.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. bobert07

bobert07 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the input. I will be checking it out on my next upcoming trip. I can't wait!

Bob

11. mjames1229

mjames1229 # of visits includes only trips w/ hotel stays

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Funny story about my buddy and "fish".

Pete is a pretty good poker player, though kind of a nit. We was in Vegas for five days in April for the USBC Open Championships bowling tournament, and spent the non-bowling time on the Strip with the intent of feeding on the fish.

My phone was buzzing constantly with tales of bad beats from fish, usually when he got the right amount of money in the pot at the right time and the fish sucked out on the river. This happened everywhere he played, especially the CET side (Flamingo, Harrah's and PH). He was down almost $2000 in four days of 1/2, and down to his last $500 we went to the Venetian and got into a game with actual poker players. He won back $500.

I prefer "fish"ing in tournaments with buy-ins of $60-$80 or so. They can be easy money early when it makes sense for me to rebuy if they beat me, but as the fish fall out and actual poker players remain, the games become more like actual poker.

Watching wife bowl Women's Nationals
    Super Bowl / Poker Trip Combo Platter
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.