1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CBD for pets

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Hyperfocal, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Hyperfocal

Hyperfocal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone have any experience with CBD treats for pets?

A friend has used them to deal with their dog's anxiety.

I have an extremely elderly dog with a large number of issues. My friend gave me a couple treats and Maggie is more normal, able to get up and want to go for a walk.

Any suggestions for sources or any preferred types of treats?

Earlier today, we were discussing putting her down, yet a half hour after giving her a CBD treat she was much more normal.

2. michael cadena

michael cadena High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’ve tried giving my dog cbd drops on the 4th of July it didn’t work. I’ve heard more misses then hits with cbd and dogs with anxiety. With other issues I don’t know but. It doesn’t hurt to try as long as the cbd is good and from a reputable shop.

I had an 18yr old dog with many issues also as much as it hurts to say sometimes it’s best. They could be in more pain. I still miss him more everyday but it was best he was put down.

3. Valgal

Valgal Interesting and rude are not the same thing.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For anxiety our vet recommended this. It works. We spray a blanket and put it in the car if we have to kennel them and leave it there for them to use. Our vet owns the doggie resort/kennel. She frequently takes puppies home to watch. She said she always used it. We also use it at home if we are going to both gone for a while.

It is great for anxiety. It is a calming pheromone. I get it from Amazon.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1