1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CarrotTop tix - TravelZoo vs Tix4tonite

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by ScoobyDoo, Apr 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScoobyDoo

ScoobyDoo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wondering if I should purchase tix for Carrot Top thru the current Travelzoo promo or when I arrive in Vegas in Aug thru Tix4tonight?

Total cost for front section tix thru TravelZoo promo is approx $90 for 2 after fees/taxes all in but it looks like you can get front row tix for this.

Also, is this show suitable for adults only? Have 2 travelling teens but not sure if I should consider them also.

2. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How old are they? You have to be 16 to attend. There is some dirty stuff but it's hilarious.

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    teens are fine i assume u mean 16 years old

front row to close. u want be around 6th row or back, ps its a loud show think rock concert

i think luxor is have a direct 35% off also

4. jimboguy

jimboguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I went I booked direct through the Luxor website discount. I sat front row almost dead center. It's a small theatre so most seats are good. Front row aisle may be a neck cricker though.

5. ScoobyDoo

ScoobyDoo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I want to be close but front row along the side might be just a bit too close. Since one of the boys is only 14, I won't be taking either one.

6. starlight0229

starlight0229 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know about the Tix4Tonight prices, but using a myVegas reward is the best online deal that I found. It's only 5,000 lp for a companion ticket and then $60 (possible plus taxes) for the purchased ticket. The reviews I've read said that even towards the back is great since the theatre is small.

7. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One my favorite shows in Vegas! Seen his show about 5 times and sat all over. I do prefer middle section in the first 5 rows. He walks around the stage a lot so middle is best. Also, although I've sat at the back with Tix4Tonight tix, he is better to be seen up close since he uses a lot of props. It's a small theater so even if you're at the back, it's not too bad but still, being close is preferable.

I would think a big difference with travelzoo/luxor direct and tix4tonight is that you're guaranteed seeing his show before you arrive versus taking your chances with tix4tonight day of tickets.

The adult humor in his shows revolves around a couple of dildos used as prop gags. Use your imagination, even though it's actually not as raunchy as you may think.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  8. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I sat front row, nothing wrong with it, plus you get to drink a shot with Mr. Top :licklips:

9. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bought my ticket from Goldstarevents.com and I figured overall I saved about $6 over TIX4TONITE and sat front row stage right. All seats are good though

Jimbo338

10. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup, it's a small theater, no bad seats at all. He uses a lot of props but unless you have bad eyesight you'll see just fine from anywhere.

11. dubcnote

dubcnote Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bought a Travelzoo deal for his show a few months ago. 2 tickets for $60 plus taxes and fees. We sat in the first row and it was very enjoyable. And we did in fact get a shot of Crown from him. I wouldn't bring young teens to this show though.

12. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $37.98 ea on Goldstar. I highly recommend Goldstar......excellent customer service.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.