1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Carrot Top tickets

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by dbook, Sep 11, 2018.

1. dbook

dbook Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see that the reward for half off Carrot Top tickets is for C seats only. These are the last two or three rows. Has anybody got these seats and can you see what he's doing on stage?

2. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I won't be much help here about the seats, but my husband and I saw his show a year ago and it was awesome.

We laughed from beginning to end, non stop.

Even though we had 2nd row center, in my opinion, there wasn't a bad seat in the house. And the night we saw him, the ushers let people in the back rows move closer, since there were empty seats a lot closer.

Maybe tip the usher and ask if you could be a bit closer to the stage. Might work.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. insin

insin Speed Spender

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did this reward during my last trip.
    The seats were dead center in the very last row.
    Surprisingly, the view was very good & I could see/hear everything just fine.

I will say 2 things about using the MyVegas reward for Carrot Top Half Off.

#1 You can get a better deal online.
    No MyVegas required.
    But if you MUST use MyVegas this, dead center is best.
    ASK for the exact seat/view you want & you (probably) shall receive.

#2 CT keeps it cold like a meat locker in there.
    My Mom wore BOTH M&G tshirts & she was still shivering.
    BRING A SWEATER!

4. dbook

dbook Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks K-9treatbaker and insin!! Sounds like those seats will be just fine. And good to know about the cold - can't enjoy a show if you're really uncomfortable!!

5. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    dbook,

I should add as well, if you decide to purchase tickets through the Luxor box office, and ask to sit in the front row, you also will get a free shot of Crown Royal.

I found by contacting the box office, and being really nice to the CSR, they most times can get you better seats at lower prices. Especially, if your show dates are flexible. In my opinion, it's worth a phone call to the Luxor Box office, before making a decision about the Myvegas ticket.

EX: True story: On a trip to Las Vegas, Tom Jones was at the MGM. I called the box office to inquire about tickets. I mentioned I was a huge fan as a teenager, but alas never had the opportunity to go his show, due to living in Canada at the time, lack of babysitting money. LOL The csr and I laughed, she did some typing, and said I have 2nd row center seats for you and your husband. At the lower price. Consider this a late babysitting gift. LOL You never know, you just have to ask. :) Yes, I did get her name, the dept. she worked in, and gave her a tip as well.