1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Carnegie Deli... Reviews/Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by CLE_Greg, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Packeral

Packeral Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On the table

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Sdebruyne

Sdebruyne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went there recently with my daughter and used the BOGO from MyVegas. They let us use it for the 1/2 sandwich combo. 1/2 sandwich, fries, and a drink for $15.99 and one combo was free. It was a good deal and average sandwich. Fries were good. For the price it was worth it. Not sure we would pay full price though.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. slusher

slusher Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Mister and I shared a pastrami here last week. One sandwich, one pickle. The meat had cold spots and dry so it’s not kept in the steamer. Bread was a thicker caraway rye. I ate my half of the meat mountain and left half the bread. Pickles were good.

A rather odd set up where you order at a counter and are aggressively told to add a tip through the payment machine, and then are seated with the server introducing themselves and it’s obvious you’re expected to tip them too. I know, it’s Vegas.

4. eksantirik

eksantirik High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love the pastrami sandwich there. Unfortunately this year, both my trips were at southern strip locations (Park MGM and Luxor), hence I couldn't venture out to Carnegie Deli. So, I tried Greenberg's at NYNY, and although it's OK, it's not the same quality. For the amount and quality you get, Carnegie is still a good quality among pastrami sandwiches of Vegas as well as a dinner option.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's it! The one I saw the lady have for breakfast!

• Like Like x 1