1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cancelling reservation on an mlife offer

Discussion in 'Comps' started by willywilkes, Oct 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

I know when I book corporate mlife offers they disappear from the website- if I cancel my reservation is that offer gone for good or does it come back? I'm waaaay to small to even be considered by host so can't ask for leeway with one, but am just wondering because I booked some nights then flights sky rocketed overnight before I purchased, so I'm cancelling completely for now but may want to use it at a later date. Anyone ever get an offer back?

2. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it's gone.
    I've done similar things at Cosmo and TI. gone.
    But you can call the VIP service and they may give you a similar offer.

3. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My offers always come back when I cancel. On Mlife, they return to the site and Cosmo will re-send the original offer via email. In fact, I just cancelled Cosmo earlier this week and the same offer was in my inbox this morning.

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    correct, if you dont use it its still there to use till the experation date

5. petunia

petunia Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's right, when you call to cancel they'll tell you to re-book it when you can go (as long as it's before the expiration date of the offer)

6. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

Thanks for the info everyone!

7. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depending on the timing, just hold it for a bit, then call in and change the dates.

8. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi there

I booked 5 nights on mlife offers in january, but we Cannot make it to vegas then.
    So I sent an email to VIP services of Mandalay and Mirage (where we booked) last week.
    I quickly got A response from both one Day later that they would cancel the reservation.

But today I had A look in my mlife account and I can still See both reservations and the offers did not yet come back.
    Is this normal that iT takes longer then a week for the reservations to disappear?

9. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The MLife website is never a good indication of what your current offers are. I would always call.

10. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if you think you may want to use the offer after all, why would you ever cancel?

even with a host, I never cancel until I absolutely know I'm not going.

it's always better to have a res in the system and then cancel last minute than to try to book something last minute.

11. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The MLife website was originally designed to allow you to book multiple things (rooms, show tickets, etc) under a single "Itinerary".

They've never properly integrated things, so even though I'm going to assume VIP Services canceled your reservation, it will probably still show up in MLife. If you poke around enough, you may find a way to delete the Itinerary that reservation is associated with.

The offer may or may not re-appear on the website.

Again, assuming the reservation was cancelled, even if the offer does not re-appear online, you still should be able to use it, by calling VIP Services again to book. You would still be subject to whatever the "Book by" and "Stay by" dates of the offer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.