1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Canadians buying ACG ... can we get the coupon only book?

Discussion in 'Coupons & Sweepstakes' started by Nevyn, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking to pick up ACG and wanted the coupon only book this year, but amazon only has the full book for sale,
    and ordering direct through ACG costs more with shipping than just ordering the full book on amazon.

Does anyone have a coupon code or other way of ordering that gets around this?

2. nfcwestbest

nfcwestbest Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ive been buying my big ACG from bookdepository dot com from the. uk They have free shipping. Its $28 canadian bucks right now
    If u sign up to email list they will send out the occasional 10percent off code.
    I managed to get in December for S22 canadian delivered which was cheaper than from ACG or amazon with shipping.

3. JRRestoule

JRRestoule VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m in Canada and bought the coupon only version in December and used some coupons during my NYE trip. Bought directly from their site. Shipping is expensive, but coupons are well worth the cost.

4. notfromconcentrate

notfromconcentrate High-rolling diner. Low-rolling gambler.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried to think up every workaround imaginable... but after about five minutes I concluded it makes way more sense to just pay the $26 CAD all-in on Amazon Canada to get the full book, instead of maaaaaaybe being able to save $5ish getting it sent some other way.

Wynn, Eastside Cannery, Laughlin, Plaza (Super Bingo), side trip to LA
  5. Springo

Springo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It may be better to buy direct from ACG site, and get it shipped to the hotel you're staying at? We did this last time in Nov, paid $8.95 for coupon only per book, $4.50 total for shipping, and then a $5 holding fee at Excalibur, total of just under $14 per book over two. Worth it if getting more than one.

6. mikel123

mikel123 Not A Lawyer

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another option might be to just order it for pickup at a local walmart in the US (or Canada maybe, if you all have walmarts).

Planet Hollywood
  7. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Appreciate the suggestions but I just caved and got the full books from amazon.

8. bobby jones

bobby jones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a mailbox at the UPS store in Lewiston NY. It helps, I am just on the other side of the bridge but, get any of my US shipping sent there.