1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Canadian users purchasing coins?

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by stinnymn, Jan 24, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stinnymn

stinnymn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Resident of Canada here > does anyone know if the chip package prices are in American or Canadian currency? Any fellow Canadians who have purchased chip packages to level up to 3/4/5 > how much Canadian $$$ did it cost? Was there any GST charged on the purchase price?

2. MLA

MLA Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are in Canada, the prices are listed in Canadian $ and GST/HST is added. For example, the piggybank is $6.99 Cdn + GST/HST = $8.04 for those of us in Atlantic Canada. I believe US residents can purchase it for $4.99 USD

3. stinnymn

stinnymn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks very much for information! So here in Ontario > IF I needed to purchase chips to book 2 Wynn room nights > Level 3 would cost me 2 x $139.99 chip packages + 13% Ontario GST > $316CDN Total > For me, this would only be worth it IF I was returning again to Vegas within the Level 3 timeframe benefit period!:( As an MLIfe Gold cardholder with resort fees now waived, I could use $316Cdn to book more than two nights mid-week at several MGM properties > AND receive the resort fee benefits I don't get at Wynn by "opting out" of the free room resort fees

Last edited: Feb 15, 2022
  4. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes. Buying level 3 is not even really a deal for weeknights, is an ok deal/sale price for 2 weekend nights, but you really want to be able to do 2 redemptions at that level to feel like a reward.

Im taking a leap on faith on it on a long april trip, with one weekend, CET in between, and then hopefully another weekend, assuming I regain enough gems in the next 2 months and the dates don't get blacked out.

5. stinnymn

stinnymn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the reply! I was reviewing the Wynn free room April weekend "gem" cost > with the exception of April 15 & 16th, many weekend nights are 18K-23K!:( > assuming some of these April weekend dates don't end up being blacked out!:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.