1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Can You Use Multiple Free Play Offers?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Stryk, May 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stryk

Stryk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Quick Question.

The new Horseshoe in Cinci has been sending me lots of Free Play offers.

I currently have the following available.

$100 Expires 5/10
    $100 to use on 5/10-5/12
    $100 to use the week of 5/6-5/12
    And a special offer of 7500 RC's on every Friday in May.

I don't see where they say you can't combine offers. Am I right to assume that if I go on Friday 5/10, I will be able to load up all $300 in Free Play as well as the bonus 7500 in RC's?

Thanks

2. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Only way to know is to go and try. I know at several places in Vegas you can't combine offers, and at some places you can (or could.) Be sure to report back and give us the answer, because this is useful info people would like to know.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The answer in some cases is 100% >> NO!
    In other cases, it is 100% >> YES

It depends on the type of offer.

If you have freeplay COUPONS, you can use many of them at the same time. These are the ones you just put in the machine and play with.

If these are offers that say you must call to get a room and mention offer code xxxx, then you almost always can only use ONE of them per visit.

By the way, in most places, you can also do the following with freeplay COUPONS. For example - one is dated May 1-10, and the other is May 11-15. On the 10th, you play off the first one. Then at 12:01am on the 11th, the other one can be played.

4. DavidR82

DavidR82 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If its the same style I am getting from Horseshoe, then yes! They have been sending similar offers each with a three digit code that needs to be entered on a lot machine with your card inserted. I get my monthly mailer, a bonus select days mailer and also usually a weekend email bonus all with the three digit codes. I had no issue using three codes on a same day that has overlapped.

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, those where you enter a code at the machine are treated the same as the paper free slot play.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.