1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Can you Link Cards at Cosmo

Discussion in 'Comps' started by debbie d, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debbie d

debbie d Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if a husband and wife can link there identity cards at Cosmo , We have this with our Milfe cards , different numbers but linked account , at CET we both use the same card as they dont offer the linked accounts , I prefer the M life as he can use any express comps or platinum benefits with out me being with him . We will be having our first stay at Cosmo and not sure how their players card works . We both play slots but i play much more than my husband, i tend to be the max player and he sticks with the minimal bets.

2. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As suggested by the people at the Identity desk, we just got a duplicate of my card, so my wife and I can be playing on the same account.

• Like Like x 1
  3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you really need to use the comps when the other is not there (Mlife), then it might be good.

If you are trying to build up comp value/adt - linked card are not a good idea.

Of if you want to build up two accounts like I do with CET, then not good. I play slots heavy, but you can only get so much in offers. So, I play sometimes on my card, somtimes o hers. Got us both to Diamond. Offers are better than one of us at 7stars in the long run.

We are linked a mlife, but she plays very little so no real perk. We go and do everything together.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.