1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Can i do Vegas on $4000 ????

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Samstown man, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aaisack

aaisack VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're staying at one Boyd and one CET property my advice would be to play normal your first night at each. Just make sure to keep half your bankroll in reserve for your second hotel. Do a couple non gambling days at the end of your first hotel stay if necessary. 6 days of gambling at $700 each is $4200. That's pretty close to you previous daily budget at 8k over 10 days . If you're hot, great, keep playing. If not, at least you're not upping the risk of short play days.

The nice thing about Boyd is that your only risk is getting downgraded at the place you're staying. Only the downtown ones are linked for offers.

2. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm curious..when you say $5 craps..do you mean, you ONLY make a $5 pass-line bet?
    So you're TOTAL ACTION is only $5?
    I ALSO play at $5 crap tables..and I find, I usually burn through $500 in a few hours...so you're doing $1000 for almost a WEEK..I just have to understand what I'm doing wrong... ($5 pass with odds, placing 6 & 8 for $6 each)

3. RealSolGlow

RealSolGlow MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My last trip by Christmas time was done on a $2k gambling budget. The time before that was $3,500 and I bet the max when I bet. You can easily do that trip on a $4k roll.

4. Samstown man

Samstown man MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You bet max on what ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.