1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Can I book this mlife offer more than once

Discussion in 'Comps' started by joehypnosis, Nov 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joehypnosis

joehypnosis Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dear Group:

We recently made platinum and now I'm seeing an offer good for most strip resorts for two or three comp nights, 100 free play, and varying amounts of 100 or 150 resort credit. Can we string a couple of these offers together and stay for a full week comped???

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There has to be at least 72 hours between milfe offers used.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you call in, sometimes they will allow you to add a night or two. Lots of variables such as you past play, occupancy, etc. Always check the monthly rate calendars before booking to see what the expensive or sold out nights are.

And, by the way, you did not get these offers because you are Platinum. You got them because of your play. Tier levels mean very little. (I am gold and get suite, $500 fp and $300 food for example)

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. NandJfrmNJ

NandJfrmNJ VIP Whale

In our experience you can't book a corporate offer twice. They may give you the free room with 72 hrs between bookings but not the extras However, if one is a corporate offer and one is a property specific offer you may be able to book both. In Oct. we stayed at Bellagio on a corporate offer and stayed a week later at Aria on a property specific offer. Don't think you will be able to string any of them together though.

5. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most MLife offers are 3 nights.I always call and have one or two nights added by my host

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.