1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Camelot vs Tender Steakhouse

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Gutzy, Nov 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gutzy

Gutzy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Myrewards has 2 steakhouses that we are looking at. There will be 4 of us so no problem using either. Camelot is $100 off of $200; Tender has $75 off of $150. Which is better?

2. gebruiker

gebruiker Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I Just love camelot, but i hear good things about tender too.

3. VolleyBall

VolleyBall 7* & MLife Plat

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've had both, recently...Both of their menus are listed online with pricing, pick which is more appealing to you. Tender can have some game offerings, Camelot has a secret menu which includes a coffee rubbed steak and whisky flight.

4. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    HGS Weekend #2!!!!
    • Informative Informative x 3
  5. mikeyvegas1

mikeyvegas1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I enjoyed Tender a lot more. Tender was not nearly as busy when I was there but I felt the decor, food and ambiance was all a notch above camelot. The guy sitting at the table across from me wearing sweat pants at camelot probably did not help

Sons 21st birthday trip
  6. Gutzy

Gutzy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! I'm thinking of going with Camelot just because there will be 4 of us and that one is for $100 with spending $200 vs $75 with $150. Assuming that it also includes alcoholic beverages.

7. MMacys1

MMacys1 Tourist

Do they both have bars and which one has the nicer bar to drink and eat at?

8. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Noooooooooooooooo Gutzy............you making a mistake. No comparisson. Tender is alot better and nicer. I've been to both. Steaks and decor do not compare. Camelot's tables and chairs are so old. The atmosphere at Tender is so much nicer. Sorry, just my opînion. I'm hoping others agree with me ;o)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. colorfinger

colorfinger Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tender is fantastic. I've used that discount on 3 occasions and it was good enough to pay full price. Their special often includes game animals or Bison, so you also get a shot at something 'different'. I haven't eaten at Camelot but have always heard good things. I don't think you can go wrong with either BUT I've always enjoyed a Manhattan and a good piece of meat at Tender. I've also enjoyed their brussel sprouts, truffle mac 'n cheese, lobster tail, and cheese plate.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A few years ago I had their bison osso bucco. I still have dreams about it.

11. bobby jones

bobby jones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like Tender has been removed - hopefully restocking

Caesars
  12. 63hearts

63hearts Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did the 100 off 200 at Camelot and we were allowed to include a bottle of wine. We had two filets, two appys (the bacon wrapped shrimp with halepeno remoulade and prime rib stuffed mushroom caps, both excellent) and two deserts and including tip I left 150 but if I recall correctly the bill was 205 so just came in at the 200 min mark.

Great meal, never been to tender

13. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we've been to Tendors twice and enjoyed it. Havent been to Camelot but looked inside. It didn't seem as big but would have probably been fine. FYI we were able to use 2 rewards at Tendors so $150 for $300.

14. Jer

Jer I kinda did a thing...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just literally asked another member about this... Looking to use 2-3 rewards at a table and wondering if it was possible. Tender reward isn’t available, but the Camelot one is. My crowd doesn’t have huge expectations, so I’m guessing this could be the way to go?

15. 3544quebec

3544quebec High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The $100 off $200 will go a lot further at Camelot than $75 off $150 at Tender for 4 people. Heck I use the Tender award for 1 person.

Camelot have an ongoing offer where you choose your entrée eg filet for $40 or so and for and extra $19 you get choice of soup or salad (Lobster Bisque - yum ), choose one side and dessert. So basically an extra $10 each on top of the MyVegas $100 will cover all the food for the 4 of you for 3 courses and sides. Then you can drink tap water to your hearts content.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.