1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Calvin Harris at Omnia questions

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by BayerPlayer, Jul 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BayerPlayer

BayerPlayer Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are a group of 10 guys weighing up several options for seeing Calvin Harris at Omnia on a Friday night in order of cost:

1. VIP general admission with $100 drink credit
    2. Table in separate room to CH
    3. Table in same room as CH

Does anyone have experience and asides from cost what are the main pros and cons of each option? Do we generally get to see CH if option 1 or 2 easily as 10 guys? Option 3 is pricey but is it worth it. Would appreciate views from people who've tried any of these options.

Many thanks.

2. Laostuh

Laostuh Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never personally tried. Because that money can be put towards something else. On my last trip while playing some Blackjack a totally bummed out dude came and sat next to me started going on a drunken rant about how it was his birthday and he just paid $7,000 for a table at Omnia to see Calvin, only to get kicked out for making out with his girlfriend. Apparently security thought he was molesting her somehow and kicked him out.

3. fasbman

fasbman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If someone actually paid $7,000 for a table at a nightclub, they should be kicked out for being insane!

4. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would be cautious of option 2 as there's a couple of different areas of Omnia (rooftop, heart of omnia, etc.) so you could be nowhere near Calvin Harris or listening to his music.

5. Laostuh

Laostuh Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im with ya 100%. I would never in a million years even if I had a million dollars. No thanks. I'll watch for free on YouTube hahahaha...

6. Farner

Farner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bauer: Omnia is so busy on Fridays that your only chance for a true group experience is a table. You can check our discotech.me or jackcolton.com for details. The club is getting packed with people to a level that is unimaginable and only the protection that a table and the secure area around it gets you the ability to huddle and talk to each other. Also it gets you a chance to invite ladies and make some connections.
    Without a table, frankly, I would not take a large group to Omnia and find alternative venues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.