1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Caesars Trip Report 3/6-3/10

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by irishrebel, Mar 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctor_al

doctor_al VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Irish, glad to see you got to the craps table, for near two grand I'll bet you were too! Terminal two didn't have a lot of cabs when I met my buddy there at around 6 pm, can only imagine how deserted it would be at 2 am.

Thanks for posting the Caesars' room pics. I've grown to like the place, had a great time in their book last time out. Don't know if I'm ever going to pony up for a room there tho.

2. MNVegasgal

MNVegasgal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    irishrebel, i really enjoyed your report. My husband loves craps, but I don't have the courage to play, it seems so complicated. You seem to do a lot of the same things we do. When is your next trip?

3. irishrebel

irishrebel Guest

I felt the same way about craps (the tables are mostly all men) but always wanted to learn since they are always yelling & cheering. It's not difficult at all, just a very differnt game from anything else we've played. It was nice having the table to ourselves (for about 10mins). Hubby stood at one end & me at the other with Corey explaining everything to me. When the table filled up, two other women came to stand on either side of me & I learned alot from them as well! Other than that, it was a guys table. We just had so much fun! I think it was meant to be, since all I did was lose on craps from there on out!

[​IMG]

We usually go every 6-7mos so Sept probably. It'll depend though, I want to go to Jamaica or Bahamas with our girls this year. So, we'll see!

:cool:

4. DeDe

DeDe Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great trip report!!! [​IMG]

Thanks!
    I have so been wanting to play craps but it just seems too intimidating!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.